Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Request : mp3 for people who have a stuttering problem.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request : mp3 for people who have a stuttering problem.

Post by Darrell 52 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:57 am

Hi..I would like to request a mp3 for stuttering problems. Also, could you increase the energy for the lottery mp3
Thanks

Darrell 52

Back to top Go down

Re: Request : mp3 for people who have a stuttering problem.

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Ok. I will done it. Firstly I must finish two other mp3s/ATs, and then I can go ahead to making this. The suttering problems at the same time would be mixed with public speaking and eloquent speaking, art of rethoric - putting the goal a bit higher - would be fix the problem with suttering even more effective.

The lottery one, yes - right now I am working over an major modification to all bliss engine and audio talisman devices - when it will be finished, I can make an $5 upgrade to Lottery mp3 for all who order it in past. This modification would be finished next week, or a bit later.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Darrell 52 wrote:Hi..I would like to request a mp3 for stuttering problems. Also, could you increase the energy for the lottery mp3
Thanks

Hi,

I made audio talisman for healing suttering problems. It based on new type of audio talismans called as "silent".

It is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at the end of the page.

These new programming of silent audio talismans react to sound/tones/frequencies/music/or even affirmations and can be programmed with audio spells / eventually pictures.

Please use it the same way as standard audio talismans by add more copies or decrease their quantity for desired power out-put.

The ones which based on rife frequencies - do not use more then 3-4 hours per day - and do not sleep with them.

It will put your entire body into energetic vibration of rife frequencies for healing suttering.

After all please write about your progress.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top