Mp3s on list for update with Bliss Engine v.5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mp3s on list for update with Bliss Engine v.5

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:58 pm

Hey,

I would like to mention that mp3s made with bliss engine v.5 can be very effective - especially when listen at regular basis.

When I created bliss engine v.2 - I was tend to think it's great success.

Right now the great and real success is the bliss engine v.5.

Some people asked me to upgrade mp3s made with bliss engine v.2 into v.5.

Ok. After thinking about it - it can be done. Not today and not in this week,

especially there is growing list of mp3s to make and update.

So probably these mp3s will be updated: WAM2, SDCT.v3, Manifest any Video, Attract Asian Women and I would like also update with bliss engine v.5 the order of domination and rock-star self-confidence.

On the second list there is LovePowerTranceEngine original track, WAM1.1. and few other mp3s.

On the longest list there are different mp3s from website before hack.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Mp3s on list for update with Bliss Engine v.5

Post by AlphaMind on Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:28 am

I'll be waiting for new version of Manifest any Video. Very Happy

AlphaMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:25 pm

The Attract Asian Women into version 2 is already made with Bliss Engine v.5.

Because of some repeating requests now I will do something with Protection Shield.

Yeah, Manifest Any Video can be updated, however if I do, there will be one audio track as the separate download - the original one is still quite good and I wouldnt like to remove it. Probably all users of MaV will receive link to new version.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:41 am

AlphaMind wrote:I'll be waiting for new version of Manifest any Video. Very Happy

There will not be the free upgrade to Manifest Any Video though.

Over then half of the users received free upgrade to SDCTv.4 Even the SDCTv.3 is very good!

The new recording technique, which I call Bliss Engine v.5 is worth much more than $5 mp3.

Currently on prioritate list is the Protection Shield Mp3s.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaMind on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:42 pm

Will you update the attract money with bliss engine v.5? If yes, then, for the current user, would they given a free upgrade?

AlphaMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:00 pm

AlphaMind wrote:Will you update the attract money with bliss engine v.5? If yes, then, for the current user, would they given a free upgrade?

On the list is Wealth & Attract Money Mantra, current Attract Money Package 003 is pretty good and I received quite a lot positive feedbacks about it.

Also some people reported that after listening lottery2 mp3 they attract money from different sources.

There also a lots of people that order 1 or 2 small mp3s, and the sheme of free upgrades is pretty tiresome.

Also, I decided that upgrades will be made, to some mp3s for free, and for some others, dependently from work which is required to make them and users of certain mp3s will have lifetime discount of 20%, 30% and 40%.

Just for information, I am also working over creating "Bliss Engine v.5 ChiR" which will has specific chi rush similar to v.3.

Also there is in progress creating special bliss engine modification for creating audio spells, pretty expensive project.

Regards,
F.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:26 pm

AlphaMind wrote:Will you update the attract money with bliss engine v.5? If yes, then, for the current user, would they given a free upgrade?

Which attract money mp3? There was and are different mp3s for attract money.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaMind on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:38 am

Admin wrote:Which attract money mp3? There was and are different mp3s for attract money.

Just any mp3 regarding money. I want to use money mp3 with bliss engine v.5.

Anyway, will "Bliss Engine v.5 ChiR" be added to SDCTv.4?

AlphaMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:15 am

AlphaMind wrote:
Admin wrote:Which attract money mp3? There was and are different mp3s for attract money.

Just any mp3 regarding money. I want to use money mp3 with bliss engine v.5.

Anyway, will "Bliss Engine v.5 ChiR" be added to SDCTv.4?

Too much great stuff for free. Period.

Wealth & Attraction is on list however and it will have free update. But SDCTv.4 with Bliss Engine v.5 ChiR - no way.

I am not sure if I can go to shop where I purchased my iphone v.3 and ask them for free upgrade to v.4. Or it does makes sense?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaMind on Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:59 am

Admin wrote:

Wealth & Attraction is on list however and it will have free update. But SDCTv.4 with Bliss Engine v.5 ChiR - no way.

I am not sure if I can go to shop where I purchased my iphone v.3 and ask them for free upgrade to v.4. Or it does makes sense?

To clarify, I do not wish or expect any free stuff from the upgraded version of SDCTv.4 (if it's happen). I dare to pay what it takes.

The very reason is simple. I've used SDCTv.4 and desire a more powerful version (if possible).

Btw, it's great! I'll be waiting for the new wealth mp3s.

AlphaMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:49 am

AlphaMind wrote:
Admin wrote:

To clarify, I do not wish or expect any free stuff from the upgraded version of SDCTv.4 (if it's happen). I dare to pay what it takes.

The very reason is simple. I've used SDCTv.4 and desire a more powerful version (if possible).

Btw, it's great! I'll be waiting for the new wealth mp3s.

Maybe I will make last update to SDCTv.4 even I have already wrote it was the last one. If do, it will be the audio talisman, so you will be able to choose the power output on your own.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heliospahlevan on Wed May 18, 2016 8:59 am

IMO

Power Psychic Skills would need a higher version of bliss engine (this is the only one of the creations ive noticed gives headaches (and that can be on a day when I havent really listened much at all))

Also order of domination would be really beautiful in a higher version of bliss engine

best of luck elephant

Heliospahlevan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top