MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Manifest Any Video

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Manifest Any Video

Post by guyinlahore on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:09 pm

Hi
There are several versions of the manifest any video on the site. Obviously I should buy the latest one "Manifest any Video Main V.3 Final version".

Is this general? I mean can it be used for any purpose. sex, money, cars, property, travel etc?

How does this work? If I watch a video of a new car and listen to this mp3, how will this work? I mean to ask does this increase my motivation to save money, find financing, find good deal? or it just happens without any effort on my part?

guyinlahore

Back to top Go down

Re: Manifest Any Video

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:50 pm

Hi,

exactly as you writting.

The one you are mention "Manifest any Video Main V.3 Final version" it's the general purpose one - that apply for all things that you want to manifest.

Yes, you listen to it and optionally make some more copies of it (mp3s as audio talisman) and during it watch any video.

It is good to make a playlist and watch the videos at regular basis and at the same time listening to this mp3 (and optionally boost the manifestation process by making more copies).

Regular basis is so important - exactly the same as someone want build muscle mass - 1 day will be not enough.

The manifestation output is individual - the best option is to take cool babes / attractive girls video playlist and give a try - then after you will realize how it works - you will got some knowledge how it works - then after this "test with manifesting videos with girls" - everyone will knows what type of videos to choose to got what they want.

I have checked both: money/cars and girls/women and in both cases it change my mind to this point that I start at the same time thinking about these AND these appear on my way.

The only thing, most important is watching choosen videos (and listen at the same time Manifest Any Vid / or using it as audio talisman) - at regular basis.

By the way, someone requested improved verison way ahead then 27x - and I would like to inform there will be upgrade9 to 200x - to all users of v.3.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guyinlahore on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:06 am

What if we do comparison with mlf da money? Which is more effective at manifesting money?

guyinlahore

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:11 pm

I don't know.

However I am sure if you try everyday at morning simple visualization of the "money rain" that landing at your head it will works too.

All these stuff works - as long as you have enough discipline to making/listening/using it at regular basis.

MLF da Money is pretty effective - but it must be repeated.

I think it's more question of how person like to approach the topic of money - rather question of taste and the way or preference on how to attract money.

The same one person prefer XCaster 2018 and another one prefer listening to.

The only one thing that is different in all these way - is the power of particular tool/mp3.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:33 pm

The 200x version is going to be awesome. Do you have an idea by when you want to release it? What about SDCT 5 , I am anxiously awaiting for it, no rush though.

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:47 am

The new Mnifest Any Video will be about 200x or even 300x,

and will be made with Bliss engine hypnotic v.2 - so session with video will be like under hypnosis,

however the hypnotic v.2 is safe for open eyes, and making other activities like being at home,

or even in public place, but it do not allow drive a car or operating heavy machinery.

Right now I am working over order of domination v.3 package once done I will go for SDCTv.5
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:19 am

Wow I don't know what to say , I remember I manifested a woman in my life , and I was having some amazing synchronicities. Took a bit , but with this version it's going to be interesting.

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by guyinlahore on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:05 am

Womanizer wrote:Wow I don't know what to say , I remember I manifested a woman in my life , and I was having some amazing synchronicities. Took a bit , but with this version it's going to be interesting.

Did you use her exact picture? or a some similar based on same characteristics like hair skin color etc ? or just any picture of a woman.
How long did it take you?

guyinlahore

Back to top Go down

Post by Womanizer on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:21 pm

I wasn't getting out much so it took a bit longer then what I've imagined. It was a brunette I spam video I was watching and I wanted to manifest a girl like that. So if you get out alot you may manifest it faster. I'm going to start it up again and see what happens. Watch videos of what type of woman you want to manifest over and over or similar ones.

Womanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by guyinlahore on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:12 pm

Hi Filip a question regarding simultaneous use of mp3.

If I am using one mp3 such as "manifest any video" for wealth and I am using another for attracting women e.g MLF Da Babe or handsome man creator, will there be any conflict, or is it fine to listen / watch 2 mp3s for different purposes in one day ?

guyinlahore

Back to top Go down

Post by guyinlahore on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:14 pm

Womanizer wrote:I wasn't getting out much so it took a bit longer then what I've imagined. It was a brunette I spam video I was watching and I wanted to manifest a girl like that. So if you get out alot you may manifest it faster. I'm going to start it up again and see what happens. Watch videos of what type of woman you want to manifest over and over or similar ones.

ok thanks.

guyinlahore

Back to top Go down

Post by guyinlahore on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Hi Filip a question regarding simultaneous use of mp3.

If I am using one mp3 such as "manifest any video" for wealth and I am using another for attracting women e.g MLF Da Babe or handsome man creator, will there be any conflict, or is it fine to listen / watch 2 mp3s for different purposes in one day ?

guyinlahore

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:26 pm

Hi.

it's even good to mix the attracting wealth mp3s / tools with the ones for attracting love and other things. Really good. Sex and wealth even self-improvement have quite a lot in common.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:52 pm

It's not.

Silent Bliss Engine is quite enough. The SAT version is kind of accelerator/booster to get maximum accuracy of future manifestations.

SAT version is for using at pen-drive, drive only.

Silent Bliss Engine is for both: headphones and drives.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Yes to all.

In cinema as well. It's rather your duty to choose positive movie then movies where violence is.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guyinlahore on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:25 pm

Is it possible for you to make a version without goetic?

I can buy the normal version and then upgrade to the version without goetic?

guyinlahore

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:32 pm

Manifest Any Video don't contains goetic energies.

I don't know where you read it..

EDIT: Better to read description carefully then rely on nonsese that they write on different forums.

EDIT2: Funny. Going in this direction certain ("specific") guy/guys outside thinks that all (100%) at SMF are made with goetia energies? They are wrong. Not all of them!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:46 pm

There can be different profiles, like Manifest Any Video protection or healing version.

For example tai chi, reiki, massages.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tradarcher123 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:47 pm

Very Effective with consistent use

Tradarcher123

Back to top Go down

Post by guyinlahore on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Admin wrote:Manifest Any Video don't contains goetic energies.

I don't know where you read it..

EDIT: Better to read description carefully then rely on nonsese that they write on different forums.

EDIT2: Funny. Going in this direction certain ("specific") guy/guys outside thinks that all (100%) at SMF are made with goetia energies? They are wrong. Not all of them!

Good to hear that.

guyinlahore

Back to top Go down

Post by guyinlahore on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:44 pm

Tradarcher123 wrote:Very Effective with consistent use

Can you please share your review / experience of using it? What did you use it for and how long did it take for you to achieve ?

I am planning to do buy, but currently I am listening to some other thing. Will buy it most likely by the end of this month when my other program finishes.

guyinlahore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top