December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

White Golden Skin V6 - Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White Golden Skin V6 - Question

Post by 3000 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:18 pm

Greetings Admin!

I have a question regarding [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would like white skin the same as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have.

The title of this mp3 is "White Golden Skin". I do not want "Golden Skin", I would like White-coloured skin. I would like every single freckle and mole and scar on my skin to be non-existent please.

Should I buy and listen to this particular mp3??

Thankyou for your answer!

Back to top Go down

Re: White Golden Skin V6 - Question

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:40 pm

Hey,

so if you want White-coloured skin - the White Golden Skin mp3 is rather not for you.

For this goal new mp3 must be created.

The mp3 you are mention: White Golden Skin is programmed for creating / repair / mind to body change - mp3 exactly for this goal: white-golden skin.

So, I think, the ideal option is to creating new mp3 - especially that according to new energies that are available at SMF it will much more easy to do, as in those times - when the above mp3 was created.

If you want one like that - please post it in "request forum" so I will not overlook it while working over request step by step.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 3000 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:48 am

Admin wrote:Hey,

so if you want White-coloured skin - the White Golden Skin mp3 is rather not for you.

For this goal new mp3 must be created.

The mp3 you are mention: White Golden Skin is programmed for creating / repair / mind to body change - mp3 exactly for this goal: white-golden skin.

So, I think, the ideal option is to creating new mp3 - especially that according to new energies that are available at SMF it will much more easy to do, as in those times - when the above mp3 was created.

If you want one like that - please post it in "request forum" so I will not overlook it while working over request step by step.

Thankyou Admin!

I shall create a new Thread in the "request forum" as your instructions! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top