Latest topics
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Request audio talisman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request audio talisman

Post by BonitHiz on Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:53 pm

Hi. I have this problem, broke up with my girlfriend, I want her back, but she now has a boyfriend, she doesn't want to be with me. Can do audio talisman, which
creates etheric, astral, mental plane energy connection between us, and she would like to come back to me? For example this audio talisman could be put in the folder with our pictures, and he would have created, strengthened the bond between us on the subtle planes.
PS. really need a mascot, please help

BonitHiz

Back to top Go down

Re: Request audio talisman

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:33 am

It should be rather personalized one - only for you.

Indeed I avoid this topic of "getting her back" as fire to be honest,

especially that I try making most stuff there at SMF that not interrupt others people's free will,

and once girl said "no" - it would be difficult to make reverse her free will.

Once awhile I asked my good friend about getting a girlfriend for me, since I liked this girl and I asked him for advice if she is right for me. He said "Only one girl? Can't you meet ten of them? At least you will have choice and you will know which of them is right for you".

Anyway an egregore based upon Virtual Sex variants can be done. However I can't guarantee that she will back to you. Optionally Yahweh Sex Satisfaction / or Yahweh Orgasmic Healing energies could be included for more happiness at your end.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top